Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Adrian Schoolcraft NYPD Whistle Blower Exposes Bloomberg Kelly Ruthless Corruption Leonard Levitt's Insights


Adrian Schoolcraft NYPD Whistle Blower Exposes Bloomberg Kelly Ruthless Corruption Leonard Levitt's Insights

"Four years later, neither Police Commissioner Ray Kelly nor Mayor Michael Bloomberg has offered any reason to justify a police action that seems more appropriate to the old Soviet Union and its KGB than to New York City and the NYPD."

Note from Suzannah B. Troy :  I call Mike Bloomberg's NYC Baby Putin-ville but now after being a victim of a savage attack at Dr Andrew Fagelman specially fixed by corrupt cops who to date are being protected by corrupt Internal Affairs and The Commission to Combat Police Corruption an utter fraud who forwards my emails to IAB.  If you have a complaint against IAB you have to make it to the Internal Affairs Bureau = pure corruption Ray Kelly style.





"Police Commissioner Ray Kelly announced an internal investigation, which determined that Schoolcraft’s precinct commanders had indeed downgraded crimes. The precinct’s top commanders were all transferred and disciplined.
Similar allegations had been voiced years before by the presidents of the Sergeants’ and Patrolmen’s Benevolent Associations. Those allegations were not confined to the 81st precinct but were said to be city-wide."
"But when Mark Pomerantz, the chairman of the Mayor’s Commissioner to Combat Police Corruption, sought to investigate, Kelly refused to turn over department records. Mayor Bloomberg did and said nothing, and Pomerantz resigned."


As Serpico put it: “The department wants to undermine all that they stand for by painting them as malcontents, nuts, psychos.” That, he said, was precisely what they had done to him four decades ago.


Note from Suzannah B. Troy --- I was a supporter of the NYPD and Kelly post 9-11 but now I am suing the NYPD and Internal Affairs and when they fixed a violent crime and Internal Affairs let det John Vergona retired they may have thought case closed but it isn't over until I testify in front of a new Commission in to the NYPD and Internal Affairs.

When the NYPD fixed this violent crime and sealed Delita Hooks false cross complaint trying to bury her crimes along with their own coercion and than I caught IAB fixing their fixing brushing my allegations off to the Integrity Bureau and Lt Agnes who wrote my allegations unfounded I gather the NYPD and IAB did not understand that I would not give up and now I will spend the rest of my life if need be to hold them accountable.





Why oh why would the NYPD go so far out of their way to fix Dr Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks savagely assaulting me.

Why?

Why would they think I would shut up and go away as Det John Vergona intimated I should do.

Det John Vergona told me to never contact me again.   Because IAB aided and abetted him fixing his crime of coercion allowing him to retire it is making it more challenging for me but my goal is to serve him.  I only wish I could hand him my lawsuit but legally I cannot and FYI the corrupt NYPD met with my violent attacker and fixed her crime for her and refused repeatedly to meet me.   Her special detectives never contacted me and sealed her crimes and their own.

IAB won't tell me if Delita Hooks was ever even contacted to turn herself in when I agreed twice to be false arrested!!!!!


Adrian Schoolcraft's trial may be delayed but the major scandal dark days for Ray Kelly the NYPD Ramos trial coming soon....NYPD PBA fixing drugs and possibly murder a witness?

The NYPD sure came recruit talent -- rapists, murders, drug dealers!  Good going Ray.  

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/08/nypd-jose-ramos-mayor-bloomberg-ray.html