Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Suzannah Troy tries to get past The NY Times Censors CityTime Scandal!

Here is my comment.
I posted at 8:57 PM and my guess is the won't post it at all.
Hint for comment below:  Bloomberg, Mark Page, Rose Gill Hearn, Christine Quinn and that is my show  list....


Bloomberg spin continues just like with term limits...New Yorkers can read between the lines.  When I saw Mike Bloomberg standing next to Preet Bharara it really came across like a Saturday Night live skit.  Corruption alive and well NYC gov but that will never stop the powers  that be from spinning something other than the harsh realities like how about SAIC shareholders suing SAIC top officials for CityTime and yet we never held the top officials of SAIC, NYC gov officials and auditors accountable.  What about Sal Salmone and other lobbyists -- can they be held accountable.  Well we may never know or if so what took so long.  You all know who I hold accountable.  The New York Times censors won't let me tell you but start at the top of NYC gov and keep going until you same the name of a flower and don't stop until you Mike Bloomberg's mini-me who brushed aside two investigations in to CityTime brought by Tish James on behalf of Local 375!  I will post on my blog because the NYT censored me last time I tried to write a comment which should be protected under the 1st amendment.