Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bloomberg Christine Quinn St Vincent's Corruption The Gift Keeps Giving See U Tuesday 8am

http://nycpoppoliticscultura.blogspot.com/2012/03/public-hearing-st-vincent-s-fix-in.html?m=1


Me thinks the fix is in and Christine Quinn a real estate whore -- no disrespect to sex workers -- Cy Vance any prosecution of St Vincent Theivery or is it like NYPD Rape Cop Moreno's heroin hidden in his locker? Perhaps prosecution of St V crooks might shed some unwelcome light on St V acquisition by Rudin and even more light on how the community was failed by political leaders and the DA that does zip?

I am glad looks don't kill because Rudin retired NYPD gave me a killer look. His initials MS and he doesn't want me on 12th Street protesting.


I will be at the line by 8am the latest and I can only respond with Shakespeare like humor and absurdity and even earthiness he included in some plays -- since the fix was in and Christine Quinn is dirty with unofficial immunity the big question is do I wear these big old lady underpants with large gold sequins under my $8.70 dress I bought at forever young. I added some more text to the dress like jail Quinn.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/03/christine-quinn-recuse-yourself-st.html
About to get my period sometime next week -- could be very cranky and dressing as Quinn stressful but fun. Note: I won't be going inside but going up to 12th Street for a bit of protesting.