Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, February 20, 2012

CityTime 1 Example, Please Underestimate Me, Thanks, Suzannah B. Troy

To corrupt city council officials -- please do me the favor of underestimating me...please do that!

A union worker saw me do my thing with my Iphone 3GS when Christine Quinn, NYU and The Villager turned away seniors - not fans of Christine Quinn, a handicap man of color in a wheel chair as well as City Hall News and NY1 and I was invited to a meeting on CityTime.  I did research, attended a meeting and made my first YouTube on CityTime focusing on SAIC and said DO NOT Renew instead we need a full investigation!

http://courts.delaware.gov/calendars/download.aspx?ID=46028

 Click on the date of the YouTube -- well before the renewal.  I had the delight of chatting with a tech whiz from NYC gov and asking him did you EVER think SAIC would be banned from contracts NYC NY gov and that we forced Mike to ask for 600 million back and trust me Mike Bloomberg is low balling us.   Please do go ahead and underestimate me.

http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU  May 27, 2010 -- the only one to say No! No to a renewal with SAIC.

Stay tuned folks.....stay tuned...and so the many people I deal with that underestimate me -- thank you.

Here I am with Local 375 DC37 and guess what everyone asks for the figure Mike was forced to ask for from SAIC -- 600 million but I ask for a billion dollars back for the People of NYC x 3 thanks to Bierce and Kenerson article posted on their website I read before I spoke.



When People give up on NYC gov they come to me and I give them all I have to give to try and make a difference.  Here I am working to get the largest settlement ever in the history of NYC and folks from what I hear -- we should be doing the same with other tech contracts.