Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Suzannah Troy Exposing Breasts and Massive Corruption NYC Gov. Bloomberg Quinn Team Bloomberg CityTime SAIC


Yes folks -- I will use my natural resources because apparently I get more YouTube views if I use my cleavage!  Sad state of NYC politics -- I have to practically breast feed viewers to teach them about what the media owners do not want their news reporters to report.

My uber breasty Bloomberg in drag impersonation where impersonate Mike Bloomberg resigning 2012 is about to break 600 views.

I broke the news PC World lists CityTime as one of the 10 ten system failures for last year and surprise NO NY media outlet has picked up the story.  Also listed is Deloitte being sued by Marlin County and guess who is SAIC’s auditors but Deloitte...and I want RICO charges applied to the CityTime prosecution so we can get a billion times 3 back for the tax payers.   The NYC have been robbed pretty much from the get go CityTime -- as in it was a flawed and inflexible system from the get go!

Every YouTube on my breasty trilogy on Bloomberg has links to posts where I let it all hang out.

I may do full frontal nudity if that is what it takes but first you all have to chip in for personal trainers and a body guard nutrionists because I just love chocolate,  chocolate and pizza, cheese, etc.

Wake the freak-up New Yorkers.  If tried to rob you of a hundred dollars you would arrest me but where are the arrests and I am talking across the board including NYC gov officials.  Everyone had auditors right?  NYC city council approved this spending?

CityTime, ECTP, NYCAPS, SEEDCO, NYWINS, NICE,  and so many others -- where was NYC gov and Dept of Investigation -- and this is a record amount of tax payer abuse, fraud and theivery and all under Bloomberg....

Try to get Bloomberg -- supposed great biz man  to explain this and he would never allow this to happen  in his private business.