Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CBS News Report SAIC Sets Aside $232 million dollars but See Local 375 Protest outside 375

FYI:  Suzannah B. Troy wants 1 billion x 3 for damages.   Bloomberg low balled us by asking 600 million and SAIC wants less than half of what Bloomberg asked and both are covering for tax abuser far longer including Rudy Giuliani Time plus SAIC and Bloomberg do not want arrests of their own people.
Don’ forget there were other sub-contratctors involved in theft and fraud -- including Spherion -- we have not gotten all 80 million dollars back Mike said we would but aprox. 28 million last I heard but TechnoDyne and I have heard rumors of other sub-contractors.

SAIC set aside $232 million today to cover potential losses from Citytime. The number could go higher depending if the City fights back. At least this and firing of 3 execs few weeks back implies SAIC is guilty as charged. They will settle out of court.



Subject: Re: My speech outside SAIC RICO + speech Jessica Dewberry CityTIme System does not work! Is Fix In SAIC no arrests =no RICO


Rewind:  Old email I sent out...
FYI:  Every media outlet blacked out -- when we demanded 600 million dollars back and I demanded 1 billion times 3 RICO

With Local 375 and other Unions such great speeches but I am too tired too post them all  have to go to bed....

http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18
my speech outside SAIC NYC offices....I left out the part about ECTP (911 Tech System) lobbyists Agostino also directly connected to Rudy like Peter Powers.
my link has some text I added but his video looks better


Fellow activist  filmed my speech http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfnGDuHUQNk
You can also see the toilet paper with SAIC on it and my poster Mayor Bloomberg   -- F N is in this one.... :)


You hear me say a revolving door for corruption and I mean it for SAiC and ECTP 911 Tech system

I have a response from some one who has great insight on why RICO won't be applied to SAIC......gee whiz you need arrests and we have none do we?

Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!   I will post his comment on my blog with these YouTube links

TechnoDyne qualifies for but collecting is another matter.

Has the powers that be prevented Preet Bharara from actually making any arrests SAIC to protect SAIC from RICO charges that could earn the People of NYC as much as let us say 3 billion dollars?  Is this just another way the fix was in and the fix is still in?  I respect Preet Bharara and think he is honest but there are powers greater than Preet....?  Just wondering out loud.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPm4rkM_elQ
The courageous Jessica Dewberry from City Planning again repeating what I captured on the steps of City Hall when I set up the channel BloombergNoCityTime
http://youtu.be/h6HAl8X05Zs


Oops City Workers continue to confirm CityTime does not work which was allegedly the truth before Gerard Denault enter's the picture.
When I started my blog attack exposing SAIC SAIC ran to Crain's.   Crain's did a puff piece for SAIC and in it said they inherited this system with problems....Yeah so than why bill us 780 million dollars?  Why not say when you evaluated it scrape it but SAIC didn't because they knew they could bill one billion and Mike Bloomberg tried to get them a full renewal Sept. 28 which he would have gotten putting us over 1 billion if John Liu had no heroically stepped in.





Jon Foster BloombergNoCityTime Channel  -- City workers could have created and run their own the payroll system....give us back the money you stole, SAIC you are corruption...
http://youtu.be/GoWFKI2M7k0

same tube on my channel Suzannahartist  http://youtu.be/UF19vH8ZUuo

I am so tired and there were so many great speeches I just did not catch them all.

Council woman Tish James gave a great and rousing speech.  I just can't find it and I can't upload anymore speeches tonight.

thanks Peace give us our money back plus damages Suzannah
extreme exhaustion... not well extremely exhausted and don't know if and when I will get some more speeches up.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/07/with-local-375-and-other-unions-such.html