Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bloomberg Mr. Anti-Fat Resign! Suzannah Packing Fat

Exhausted on my way to MD to talk about why I can barely turn my neck.  I have put on some pounds and it feels awful -- the only good news is for women extra fat does look good on some parts of our bodies unlike men.

Note:  Mike Bloomberg’s mini-me Christine Quinn is losing weight but a) she is still a big fat liar and b) she looks better fat.

I have hit a new level of exhaustion and find myself falling asleep on public transportation!  Nice!

I have not been able to work out which is a killer for me.  I use to do huge runs all over NYC -- 2 NYC Marathons, half marathons and martial arts and an ex basketball star that should have played in college and didn’t but my joints are shot from over use.

Scary, scary tired.....Wish I could crawl back in to bed.

I am putting on my Rudin protest signs so the medical community and community community sees...

I have plenty I don’t tell you and I am dying to share -- but I have my little book project on NY Politics Sex and healing so I tell myself it will go in there even though it won’t go in here.

I will have some more on the major scandals not reported by the media NYC city hall and reminders this blog was the only one to point out SAIC and TechnoDyne won awards.  After my posts Jim Dwyer did a piece on TechnoDyne award and a huge supporter who had pointed it out to me way back yelled at Dwyer for ripping me off.   Smile....so funny.



Amazing Mike Bloomberg committed perjury and is not preparing for jail.

Mike and his multi-watergates including Haggerty-gate --- not even a resignation....amazing how money puts you above the law.

My Mayor Bloomberg King of New York went through the rough in stats during Haggerty Trial and so did this....

I will have my Year End summary of major dirt NYC gov and wonder why Bloomberg has not resigned along with his corrupt staff and Christine Quinn.