Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy Exhaustion Disgust NY Pensions Bloomberg Murdoch Double Axe John Liu Read Why!


To understand why John Liu was “restructured out of the NY Pensions” and by 2 percent of the 1 percenters -- Mike Bloomberg and Rupert Murdoch -- check these links.  I have been blogging and reposting non-stop on this...I wish I could meet with each Union and tell them all!

Liu thwarted Murdoch on a tech program he hoped to go global with starting here in NYC and used 5 NY pensions with 94 million dollars in News Corp Murdoch’s company to align with other stock holders to vote Murdoch out as chairman.  Liu exposed Mike as a super-poser not a biz man or manager but Liu showed Bloomberg rewarded a culture of failure and corruption -- even out and out theft yes I am talking CityTime, SAIC and so many sub-contractors and folks doing quality control it would be laughable but it is not and even worse ECTP 911 Tech System.

So Liu had to be knocked out of having any say on Pensions and only rich folks or folks that are yes men that know their place will have a say on the pensions and will be compensated like kings since every corrupt piece of crap posing as human with the mental make-up of a serial killer wants their hands on some part of that 89-100 Billion dollar pension...so expect a larger revolving door of corruption and exploitation.




http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/30/a-closer-look-at-the-citys-online-learning-contracts/  Note for over achievers -  Gartner is listed - google Glenn Hutchins and Rupert Murdoch and see what boards they show up on.

I can’t get an investigative journalist to find the sum and total We the People have paid Gartner.

I feel ill -- just sick.  Packing a few extra pounds from stress, over eating and exhaustion.   I am thrilled people telling me I look younger than 49.  I am glad I never sold my sell or body parts to some rich billionaire old enough to be my father or grandfather like a Rupert Murdoch or a George Soros.  I am dealing with shocking corruption even in my face and life and have gone to the NY State Attorney General, NYPD, DA, and Dept. of Investigation.  So much to share but not yet...stay tuned....I have more proof how Bloomberg and X amount of Dept. NYC gov have failed New Yorkers including me.  I am just surprised no dead body on the subject I am talking to you about because NYC so irresponsible.

I have can’t wait for major news to break on CityTime, ECTP and more....stay tuned.

Today we fought to get Louis Flores blogs returned to him and we won most especially his blogs attacking Christine Quinn a sell-out liar and poser and Mike Bloomberg No 3rd term blog about our karmically challenged mayor.