Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Confidential Memo Mayor Mike to NYPD DI Kim Royster Arrest More Press!!



Kim:

May I call you Kim - don't tell Ray Kelly but arrest any press critical of me and give them a few good wacks with your night stick - I will make you 1st woman Police Commissioner ever!

Consult *Bernie Kerik for special tips -- take care of a few bloggers and I give you free rides Air Bloomberg.

Well done Kim!!!

 Nothing like sending a message to the world we are leaders in innovative policing!!

 Kim-- if u can find away to arrest Lenoard Levitt Bernie Kerik style I can funnel a 2nd salary to you the way I did Allison Jaffin.


Hugs,
Your emperor, oops Dictator, king mayor Mike
but Kim, you can call me mayor Mike!

(Repeat after me: Mike Bloomberg did not commit perjury several times during the Haggerty Trial.)
Mike Bloomberg and his staff all received immunity from the Manhattan DA!
Let me repeat this -- a sitting mayor and his staff needed immunity to testify and be cross examined during the Haggerty Trial.
Repeat after me:  Mike Bloomberg is the best mayor EVER!  CityTime Not The Tax Payer’s Titanic!
ECTP not a 2 billion dollar + tax payer’s black hole!

*Bernie Kerik set a record for what kind of law suit pay-outs....