Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, November 11, 2011

Howard Rubenstein NYPD Ticket Fix Requested Rudin Staff Howard Your Name on Flyer I am handing Out to Occupy

Howard Rubenstein:  This post is going to be circulated including emailed  to Internal Affairs and Commissioner Kelly’s office because I witnessed a Bill Rudin employee, a medical doctor instructing an NYPD officer he used to treat at St. Vincent’s to not give another Rudin employee a ticket as I protested on 12th Street where there is illegal and double parking blocking the street so a fire truck couldn’t make it past but who cares Condos first safety last

 and please don’t make rich people have to pay for parking tickets ===only poor and middle class New Yorkers, not employees of Billionaires that employee NYPD -- oh retired NYPD?

I was told that maybe Commish Kelly might do something to make me go away and I said I don’t think so since I am not breaking the law and protesting is our right.  There was a playful threat to have me arrested by Rudin flunkie - I am sure it was playful so I responded then I will have to do a lot of posting on Adrian Schoolcraft is that ever happened.

My question is Howard do you have any idea why the media didn’t cover much on Adrian Schoolcraft being taken to the psych ward by NYPD officers?   Howard I would love to get you in court under oath and ask you what you know about why certain news stories and voices in opposition to your clients and political pals are silenced.  Howard why are you called Mr. Fixer?

Any ideas?   Ex-NYPD Schoolcraft handed over tape recordings  to Village Voice of NYPD white shirts ordering  the ticket quotas and proof stats cooked.  http://schoolcraftjustice.com/  Have any of you read any news on Schoolcraft?  I didn’t think so.


 I happy to say the NYPD officer did give the parking ticket despite being ordered not to  by his former MD, a Rudin flunkie who told me to leave and protest some where else.  I asked him how much Rudin pays him.  Every flunkie that walks over to bother me never tells me how much Rudin actually pays them.

 Of course the Rudin team is so arrogant and rich the guy did not move his car even when he got a 2nd ticket by an officer from the traffic division.

Howard you are very, very rich and powerful.  You are called Mr. Fix it.  Do you have NYPD and retired cops fix anything for you and your powerful clients?

I am going down to Occupy Wall Street, actually I will be doing so more than once asking OWS to join our Rudin Condo protest by the newly opened sales offices 120 West 12th Street and the flyer with have part of the Bloomberg poster I painted and an FYI and Howard Rubenstein, Bill Rudin, Rupert Murdoch and other urging OWS to look at Rubenstein client list.   Someone told me the NYPD is a Howard Rubenstein client but I don’t see the NYPD client although not listed!

I will also make a special plea on my flyer  for no anti-Semites to come to our protest as Christine Quinn is not Jewish.  Andrew Cuomo did not help us to get a hospital and he is not Jewish and that Rupert Murdoch is not Jewish.  Corruption, Greed and stupidity here in NYC comes in every color and background and religion.

Rudin, Bloomberg, Rubenstein and everyone that pushed Bloomberg’s 3rd term did so to protect all these greedy real estate and financial deals including some of the largest white collar crime in NYC gov. history all under Bloomberg.

Greed 1st and the safety of The People of New York last.

Howard have your media pals black out our protest to demand a hospital and demand Bill Rudin lead the call for a hospital was a big mistake because I will be blogging about you every day now.  To bad you couldn’t let our protest be reported.   Howard is it true you insist on interviewing people for key positions in NYC gov. before they are hired?

We are also very interested in your client News Corps news reporting on Occupy Wall Street.

There are rumors that the certain bad NYPD are asking known bad types to go to OWS to cause trouble to help Rupert Murdoch’s smear campaign.  Howard, any truth to this rumor?

I want to ask you about The Partnership for NY aka Oligarch Central NYC.

We know you and Rudin want our protest swept off the street just like OWS and that will be on the flyer with your name included in The Partnership to have us swept off the street and Civil Rights lawyers are tuned in along with the press even though they won’t report the story.

Really terrible The NY Daily News just laid-off 10 employees Howard and I can’t comment on the NYDN anymore.

In the above link I give you the exact page on Amazon of Purnick’s book on bloomberg with Rubenstein, Murdoch, Zuckerman plotting to push Bloomberg’s 3rd term.  The NY Times is also a client of Rubenstein so in court I want to ask if you and all the owners of these media outlets blacked out news, silenced voices of opposition on behalf of Bloomberg -- I would read that part of Purnick’s bio and than start firing away questions Howard Rubenstein.


Howard -- Here is a photo of NY1 interviewing a protester and Howard what happened to the interview.   We were told it would be on at 6PM and when the protest was not aired an activist called and NY1 said it would aired at 8PM.  Didn’t happen so the same activist called and the embarrassed NY1 employee and we have his name said it would air at 11PM.

Howard if there is a group class action suit to fight censorship I promise you, Mr. Fixer you will be called.
The retired NYPD officer working for Rudin called it in that NY1 was here and I want to know Howard -- did you, Mr. Fixer do some fixing for your client and for all the media since Associate Press but our Rudin Condo Protest We Need a Hospital on the day book.  We noticed the NY Post, another one of our clients and best friend besides Bloomberg, Rupert Murdoch has been blacking out our protests but all the media owners are your good pals.   How about NYPD retired and other wise considering your client list?