Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, June 4, 2010

Bloomberg.com's PR woman hasn't called me up so I call MTA's ad people to find out price

Mike Bloomberg is not a transparent mayor.  Mike Bloomberg doesn't run a transparent private or public empire. I am an artist and I dream of having my art as words on the steps of  Grand Central and I want to know how much his package cost and how much it would cost me to have the smallest price point. Mike's public relations woman won't divulge any info on how much his ad cost or the confusing text "Think Bloomberg" and only at the very bottom of many steps in the smallest font does it say "bloomberg.com"  so is Orwellian ad seems to be advertising Bloomberg the mayor as well as Bloomberg.com. I called the MTA's ad people....tune in to this..... The MTA's advertisements are handled CBS Outdoor and I spoke to a sales man who told me in so many words my advertisement which by the way I consider art would not be accepted....I mentioned my ad would say "When Mike Bloomberg says progress, he means get your moving van". The man speaking to me hung up on me.  He told me I sound angry and confrontational.  I said I am angry that Mike Bloomberg is responsible for displacing so many people but I want to know how much an ad costs and he let me know my ad would most likely not get approved and hung up on me. I called back and spoke with a sane person in the legal department and she said I have every right to get the price package to run an ad.  She said there is a possible my ad could get forwarded to the legal department but first things first.   She took my telephone number and said I would get a call back with a price package for placing my "art" or "ad" on the steps of Grand Central like Mike Bloomberg. This woman from the legal dept. of CBS Outdoor was totally cool and understood my rights and could take my passion in stride rather than the guy that not only would not give me a price, told me my art would not be approved and before hanging up on me blamed me for him being rude and not giving me information I am entitled to. Stay tuned..... http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2010/05/mike-bloombergs-private-empire.html