Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, April 27, 2009

Just remembered Mike Bloomberg used my legs & thanks&gratitude sign for his first term advertisements, NYPD can you arrest him for theft or 3rd term?


*Memory just came to me -- when Mike Bloomberg was running for his first term his ad people used my legs -- I was wearing shorts and holding a sign "Thanks and gratitude" . Even though they did not use my face people recognized my legs and told me they saw me on tv. How ironic since if Mike Bloomberg had just hinted he had a tsunami of community crushing development in mind, I would have never voted for him and asked him to cease and desist using my legs and hand painted sign.
I was sent the link below and I do not do drugs or have ever used them but this video makes you wonder if someone dropped some mind altering substance in to your computer screen....scary...

Whom ever conceived of this video must agree with me that the Bloomberg campaign is Orwellian and that Mike Bloomberg is in love or addicted to positions of power, any position....  

When you see the Mike Bloomberg ads projected on city buildings it just evoked pain because I have to worry about the NYPD giving me summons or what some might call harassment although so far so good. I spoke with sanitation and I feel confident I should not have a problem with the sanitation dept.

On the other hand my friend David Kaufman who wrote the new bio on Doris Day said my no third term poster was so good the mayor may have me bumped off...so after seeing this video starring Mike himself, I felt relief, at worst maybe just harassed,oops I mean or a visit from his special unit NYPD for the mayor that stops and hands out their business card to anyone perceived as a threat...you saw the granny story....at worst....I know I need to embrace any tickets, problems that may happen although I prefer they don't happen but I try to convince myself it just means publicity and the kind Mike has been getting is minus 3 million dollars of the 8 million that may go up to a billion.....