Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mayor Bloomberg's king kong advertising blitz pulled from my videos? Can't keep up with team bloomberg one minute my vids bombarded by him next poof!

All my videos on viddler.com had Team Bloomberg ad campaigns which I wrote about and now poof they are gone...do you think that will be the way his campaign goes and poof no third term?

Team Bloomberg has his ads up next to mine on viddler and other websites that pick up my videos lampooning the mayor, sometimes two adds attempting to dominate my video but than gone, kind of like Mike Bloomberg's political allegiance...you never know which party he is going to run on....let's face -- it is not an issue of Republican, Democrat or Independent but rather Mike Bloomberg loves positions of power Mayor....President....
he has mega-billion worth of self esteem....


Some people are buying his ad campaign telling me we need him because he understands finances.....well folks he has been office this entire time and his knowledge didn't prepare us for this economic meltdown but than again it didn't effect him.  He just became even richer....actually the richest man in New York.

People tell me he has turned schools around and even has inspectors pop in with surprise visits....well if he has done something that works it can be kept by the next mayor.  If he and his team really do love the city they can continue to help the city...I am sure the next mayor and the people of New York will welcome his help as long as it doesn't have to do with the tsunami of community crushing development he forced on us that was reckless on old New York's infrastructure, further crushed the middle classes and low income and brought way to many deaths and injuries construction and infrastructure related.  Thanks to Mike and socialite mega millionaire city planner  Amanda Burden I renamed "gentrification" supersification.

Have you noticed the empty store fronts, the death of small businesses for nightlife bars and banks....no thanks Mike, two terms were too much.

If he had shown me his intention to make the East Village, Lower East Side and Bower in to a bad xerox of Duba and NYU-Ville, Cooper Union-ville -- Cooper Union intent on making the Bowery look like the set of horror sci-flick with their new studio building, NY Law-ville, SVA-ville and The New School-ville I WOULD NEVER HAVE VOTED FOR HIM ONCE!!!!!!!

The last political poster of a mayor was Rudy looking like Hitler but despite Mike destruction of my neighborhood and community I could not bring myself to go that route but rather make him warm and friendly like his campaign ad but with a warning in Latin like the side of cigarette box -- before of people (princes) in positions of power that want to be your friend or should I say promise to help because for instance I don't believe Mike Bloomberg will help the middle classes since he has driven so many of them out as more and more people chant -- I love New York -- I just can't afford to live here anymore!