Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, April 23, 2009

exhausted

I wake up exhausted and with this intense hair loss which is so upsetting  although I try to hide and it is from all the trauma of what lead me to move although I am so glad not to be living next to what feels like a crime scene St. Ann's shady air sale by the USPS to NYU and the newest hideous mega dorm thanks to NYU.  It seems NYU and Cooper Union are having a fierce competition to see who can build the most hideous ugly architecture in the East Village.  The trauma was multi faceted NYU, St. Ann's the USPS and what felt like a slow motion hate crime but overwhelmingly I am glad to have sold my home of 20 years.

I wake up exhausted and worried I will get ticketed aka harassed for my poster art political statement but I am so proud of the work the painting the text and the process of sharing with people.  I have not settled in to my new home part of this new hideous New York thanks to Bloomberg like the new hideous Yankee Stadium that most people can't afford and a team with a bloated salary that most likely won't make it to the play offs again.

I dream of moving yet again although moving is traumatic and my experience even more so but where...

I also was thinking of my short story Murderville and I thought this morning if I die prematurely I am coming back as a ghost....I really want to serve justice but I felt so exhausted I realize these posers because they are even posing as human are their own punishment.
I am proud of my work and I do have to thank the mayor for one thing although he destroyed my neighborhood and that is he got me to paint and that poster is very smart and funny better than his mega million dollar campaign.