Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mayor Bloomberg NO THIRD TERM poster still there

Note:  I spoke to a gentlemen in the Sanitation Dept. and he told me the rules which pretty much are similar to what the gentleman from the NYPD told me.  I also spoke to a lawyer so I have done everything I could possible do to be a good citizen and that being said I worry hence my comedy and anxiety written below....


I want to hug and kiss the building to see my poster still there -- days and days maybe hugging and kissing  a building is against the  law...I really don't get what is legal and what ain't.   I once had to call 911 no police in sight, must have been very busy at the precinct but I could just seeing me kissing the building an NYPD convention showing up like the other day there  was a large turn out for a person standing in a phone booth that did not seem like a dangerous threat of any kind.  Don't understand the turnout and sometimes almost none at all. I really don't understand or know what is the law although I am trying to learn and than I gather there is something called interpretation there of... I just felt like kissing the building or someone to see my poster up... especially with Bloomberg taking advantage of his mega bucks with his ad campaign.

If the mayor believed he could do this with out his mega bucks he would, he would agreed to limit his spending but he won't. If he wins he will have to spend close to a billion and he will just barely win with the lowest amount of vote in his third attempt




my jacket with patches and pins honoring rescue workers is part of the Sept. 11 museum and that includes the NYPD and sanitation dept. but maybe they are going to harass me attempt to take away my freedom of speech because their boss is Bloomberg.

Just glad to see my poster up....and at other spots around town as well...