Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, March 17, 2014

Wayne Barrett David Seifman exposed to Mike Bloomberg --Haggerty

I haven't heard a peep from david Seifman is his health okay ???has he retired what's up with him he is the one that wanted to see Mayor Bloomberg's emails to Haggerty  and he exposed Haggerty and actually Bloomberg criminal activity ha ha only pertaining to buying the third term 


but it was Wayne Barrett who really did the work and expose the fact that Mike Bloomberg broke the law -- campaign laws --he really seriously broke laws that should put them in jail he was anyone else

Tom Robbins and I are the only two people aware of talked about the fact that Mike Bloomberg committed perjury during Haggerty trial and by the way I'm the only want to talk about the fact that side fence giving Bloomberg immunity does not cover perjury.  


I think most politicians are probably breaking campaign laws and are given a free pass but Bloomberg seriously seriously broke campaign laws. 

I believe Wayne Barrett lost his job because of that article set of winning an award.


I'm not sure but I think Wayne Barrett has been spending time in and out of hospitals he stays and is not doing well.


Ask Bloomberg about that when he speaks at Harvard another reason I want to boo him.   I am dictating this to my iPhone because I'm so tired and other reasons and what it picks for a verb instead of "boo" almost made me puke really makes you wonder about this app...


Hardee har har 




Mike Bloomberg is on the front page of my opposition to the city New York throwing out my lawsuit involves corruption city time and 911 HP


On the actual lawsuit front page there's a reference to his.Commissioner and ties right into him and the police fixing and doing favors front page of my lawsuit



Do you think the NYPD -- Ray Kelly's baby was 911 like Bloomberg's --- were sending me a message when they fix me being assaulted at the doctor ?

911 Tech corruption is the biggest corruption ever New York City government and still no criminal investigation gee wonder why

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com
Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  
ps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you