Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, April 21, 2013

YouTube refuses to remove Call for assassinate Obama but Deleted my entire Channel Critical of Mike Bloomberg and NYPD Corruption Videos I did get my work back and apology but deleted for too long...



YouTube Refuses to Take Down A Video Calling for Assassination of Obama for all U that Know I fought to get YouTubes on "Det John Vergona Delita Hooks Assault False Cross Complaint" no arrest and My Entire YouTube Channel

YouTube Refuses to Take Down A Video Calling for Assassination of Obama for all U that Know I fought to get YouTubes on "Det John Vergona Delita Hooks Assault False Cross Complaint" no arrest and My Entire YouTube Channel


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/04/13/1201501/-A-guy-calls-for-the-assassination-of-Obama-on-Youtube-Youtube-won-t-take-it-down-Please-help



vs.
 YouTubes on "Det John Vergona Delita Hooks Assault False Cross Complaint no arrest"
the video proves the truth --- and my cyber stalker bullies harassed me further removing a 2nd video from the assault playlist....It was a 6 day battle to get the 2nd video restored and in total 8 days to get everything back.....My videos the truth of a violent crime no arrest by the NYPD which is shocking the medical community along with Dr. Fagelman not firing Delita Hooks and my work got removed!

Gee I wonder who was behind removing the NYPD Det John Vergona video exposing NYPD Corruption?  Any ideas?

http://suzannahbtroyme.blogspot.com/2013/03/httpsuzannahbtroy.html


Even the wiki page created by an activist about my YouTube channel removed censorship the wiki page removed -- 2 sock puppet accounts demanding immediately deletion were punished by Wiki --- what a joke look at the wiki pages that are up and the one about me being censored...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Maslowsneeds/Suzannah_B._Troy


Had 2 videos of me being violently assaulted illegally removed, Joe Tacopina 2 baby lisas removed, my entire YouTube channel Suzannahartist removed before Mike Bloomberg barely one and I was the only one to say Mike Bloomberg may  not win due to voter anger.