Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The NY Times Censors me on Malcolm Smith vs Bloomberg Quinn Rigged Election Tale of Two Cities


I had to submit an abridged version but I know I will not make it past The NY Times Communist China Censors Mid-town!   I did get to post my photo and it is me in the East Village at Mama's Restaurant before they closed like everything under king bloomberg and I have my Mayor Bloomberg poster up!  I think it was mama== so old so tired today...aged a lot since that photo.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/03/nyregion/state-senator-and-city-councilman-accused-of-trying-to-rig-mayors-race.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Tale of Two Cities:  Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws wiring money out of his private account and if The New York Times Censors allow me my opinion and mostly they do not --- Mike and his mini-me Christine Quinn abused slush money aka tax payer money to push through an illegal third term.... than there is Preet who Sees No Evil when it comes to Mike and Mini-me Ms. Slush and Intimidation...the same Preet who refuses to go back in Time CityTime because FYI Richard Valcich's whistle blowing letter proves the less than ethical behavior was going on before Gerald Denault was hired.

Preet and Cy Vance also not interested in prosecuting the crooks dubbed CityTime 2 by John Liu aka ECTP the 911 Tech System. John Liu gave Cy Vance a 20 page audit May 2012 and called for a criminal investigation.

Since this comment will be given the Orwellian NY Times treatment -- tale of two cities one term Cy bye bye has no one running against him for DA and Scott Stringer has no one running against him for comptroller.  These are scary times and under Cy Vance how many innocent protestors where falsely arrested and prosecuted by One Term Cy because truly Cy should be shown the door by the voters but these elections are rigged and how they are rigged and the back room deals will never be prosecute just like Tale of Two Cities -- I was violently assaulted by Dr. Andrew Fagelman's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks who after she menaced me and gave me the finger provoked me to turn my cel phone to video -- evidence she threatened me with bodily harm and than almost blinded me assaulting me. No arrest.   http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

Tale of Two Cities The New York Times does not allow me to comment.  What about this comment is so threatening to The NY Times censors?

_____________________________________

Earlier posts from this am on this topic......

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2013/04/gerald-shargel-defending-malcom-smith.html

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/04/state-sen-malcolm-smith-city-councilman.html

The NY Times Censors me on Malcolm Smith vs Bloomberg Quinn Rigged Election Tale of Two Cities