Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Sunday, April 21, 2013

The NY Post Article Commissioner Mayor Kahn NYPD favors will be cited in lawsuits against NYPD IAB City of NY




The violent assault that has me wondering does Dr Fagelman write HGH scripts for NYPD or do he and Delita Hooks have special connections with The Police department the video exposing assault and NYPD fixing -- 4,908 views ---
Until Internal Affairs Bureau does their job and notified 01 to arrest Delita Hooks nearly blinding me as I stood there with a numb arm from a medical procedure and a heavy bag, 2 on my left shoulder and in my right hand my Iphone -- insight in to what a bully, coward and sick violent attacker Delita Hooks is Dr Fagelman's receptionist office manager who when she learned I went to the NYPD perhaps by Dr Vine's resceptionist who I called from the precinct to get my attacker's name and was told her name is "Delite".  Dr Vine's receptionist sounded scared but spelled it.  I wonder if she violated my patient Righrs as well giving Delita Hooks my name and what else of mine violated besides my body and how many patient rights.

Add NYPD and IAB to that query.  The NY Post article was clearly sourced from NYPD sick of the fixing and favors and corrupt policing. How else could the NY Post gotten those details but not one honest cop has stepped forward in my case.  The media like the corrupt NYPD remains silent.

I think about a Higher Court and Karma.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Thanks and gratitude for being my Witness and helping me push this evidence of medical misconduct, violence and NYPD and IAB corruption 98 views away from 5,000. 

I am suffering the worst exhaustion of my life and I will be handing out Justice cards where ever I go today to move this video over 5,000 views.  



Thanks and gratitude to those helping me seek Justice.  


All involved starting with corrupt Det John Vergona, Sgt Chen, Lt Angelo Burgos, DI Ed Winski needed to be punished along with Delita Hooks and Dr Fagelman and all those involved.  Perhaps Karma will serve Justice better than our corrupt failed systems and for now YouTube Justice and huge win Google returning my video  false removal of Det John Vergona Delita Hooks Assaulted Ne False Cross Complaint No Arrest and copy of assault -- who illegally had then removed I wonder?


Almost like Dr Fagelman Delita Hooks and corrupt NYPD IAB one team huh?


7 1/2 months no arrest and without surgery I would have gone blind and she damaged my neck worse than it was but Deputy Mayor Kahn based on  paranoia gets NYPD actually doing an investigation while I have Det 01 Squad and IAB not doing their job.  



I will use the quote from Bloomberg's spokesperson about what we as should do if concerned about a crime and how NYPD and IAB did the opposite as well as article exposing fixing and favors PBA NYPD go own City Hall not just in Ramos case The Bronx.