Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Suzannah Troy Leaves Eric Adams a VM Cy, Mike,Dave

I pointed out as a Jew I still called and continue to call for Bloomberg to resign but the Black community protected Dave Paterson who was guilty of perjury and witness tampering spousal abuse violence by Dave Johnson. The Black Community should have taken a strong stance this was about violence towards women in this case a black woman.

I asked why hadn't the Black community found someone black to run against Cy Vance an awful DA who refuses to prosecute the 911 tech corruption -- I oops a billion dollar over-ride and a whole lot of stealing going on.

Cy refuses to prosecute St Vincent's Hospital crooks and we have on Trauma Level 1 hospital with Rape Crisis Center.

Cy brags about sending NYPD to jail but he and his staff bungled sending cops to jail. NYPD Rape Cop Moreno had heroin in his locker and Cy said let's role that in to a year.

Cy Vance and Scott Stringer have no one running against them. Truly frightening.
Stringer a black hole -- tax payers black hole who can't make it in the private subway or take a subway. I would run against him to expose him further but pretty run down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

Watch me assaulted by Delita Hooks and Dr Andrew Fagelman financed the assault since he did not fire her -- I stood there with a numb arm from medical procedure and 2 bags on my left shoulder - 1 with my iPad and in my other hand as this bully and liar attacked me running and punching me so hard in my eye that she detached my retina made a hole and damaged my neck further grabbing my hair etc.


The corrupt cops at 01 Precinct involved fixed this mess for Dr Andrew Fagelman 155 Spring St and Delita Hooks.
How ironic Delita Hooks Black and Dr Fagelman who refused to fire her and financed her almost blinding me is Jewish.


I suggested Adams google my named fed ex Commish Kelly project peace to the street. Project of Hope that would help poorest neighborhoods including long term with economic renewal and help NYPD to begin healing community relations.

Haven't heard from Commish Kelly.
Have a nice day.


Det. John Vergona 01 Det. Squad + Supervisors Comptroller's Lawyer & Investigator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur5W3JziMi8&sns=tw via @youtube


The assault 01 fixed left me with damaged retina and neck, hair and earring ripped out no arrest and evil creepy Dr Fagelman did not fire Delita Hooks but paid her!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em