Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, April 15, 2013

NYPD Internal Affairs Stop Cover-up Arrest Delita Hooks


Why is Chief Campisi/Internal Affairs covering up for corrupt cops 01 the Det Squad and precinct responsible for City Hall and aiding and abetting Delita Hooks a violent woman who menaced me, assaulted and than  battered me as I held my bags never putting than down -- 1 heavy with an iPad and my iPhone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em



Where is the arrest of Delita Hooks the violent office manager who was do rude and abusive she provoked me finally to turn on my video camera after she escalated her abuse to menacing getting out from behind a long closed off counter to get between me and the door to violently give me the finger.

Thanks to a corrupt employer Dr Andrew Fagelman, 155 Spring St, who did not fire her, but paid her for violating my patient rights, my civil rights, my human rights including my body and corrupt NYPD Det 01 First Precinct Det Squad who even to date refuse along with Internal Affairs to give me badge numbers -- the corrupt cops that got Delita Hooks false cross complaint never contacted me -- IA has not given me their names after I requested their names in Jan.


Why is Internal Affairs acting like a corrupt entity letting this violent woman sit there.

If she did this to Chief Campisi, his wife or kids it would not be over 1/2 a tear and ditto for all the corrupt cops involved including Det John Vergona the lead fixer, his supervisors all involved in refusing to allow me to file a complaint Delita Hoojs filed a false complaint. How is that for investigating a crime -- John Vergona refused to meet me to see the wounds to my eye and defensive wounds to my arm which for some reason he was confused about just like he was confused about why I past Delita Hooks.

I would say Vergona an idiot but more so a corrupt cop who refused to meet a victim of a violent crime.  Ask DI Ed Winski, Lt Angelo Burgos, Sgt Chen, Det John Vergona and his partner and two corrupt detectives who would not even contact me why they fix crimes for criminals and why me being assaulted never happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em

Chief Campisi and Internal Affairs stop fixing this crime. It has been half a year. Where is the arrest and also censure for cops involved?

IA guilty of fixing more than investigating?

Ask mayor Bloomberg and Christine Quinn and Ray Kelly for a comment. 

Try assaulting an NYPD officer or their family.  They don't fix it and make it go away.

Glad Dr Fagelman isn't writing steroid scripts for corrupt cops like the famous fixer NYPD Chief Marino got from MD in Staten Island along with how many NYPD including the one that retired and than robbed Apple Doho of over 100,000 dollars of Apple products working as security.

Sometime even The First Precinct and 01 can't look the other way despite their wish to.