Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg's NYC No Guns NYPD Fixing Crime Escalating Violence?


Mayor Bloomberg's NYC No Guns NYPD Fixing Crime Escalating Violence?

1010 WINS ALERT: Boy, 17, stands charged in attack on teenage girl with brick in Queens. http://cbsloc.al/155OgAb Reply NOBRK to opt out.


Mayor Bloomberg NYC politicians why so much violence no guns required who so much violence towards women even by women?

The pattern starts young and gun bans won't solve this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
our the corrupt cops Det Squad and supervisors  01 precinct that fixed violent assault of me by Dr Andrew Fagelman front desk receptionist office manager.  This crime fixed under deputy inspector Ed Winski.

Was the message from corrupt cops to me be violent rather than what I did hold on to my heavy bag with my iPad, 2 bags, numb arm from medical procedure and did the bare minimum to get her off me and on the floor away from me.

Ed Winski moved to mid town south to fix crime?

Try giving Ed and his family the finger and assault and batter than -- 6 months no arrest --

Sure hope Dr Fagelman hasn't written HGH scripts?

No he just paid Delita Hooks to assault me and defends her rather than fires her.

Ed Winski ever so briefly put his resume on LinkedIn -- Banks like JP Morgan that employ his wife Maureen also on linked in -- would hire him from helping crush OWS although he arrested People with press passes and was part of history wrongfully arresting the most innocent People ever in NYV history.

Ed and all involved in fixing a crime -- I gave in to be emotionally pistol whipped by a cowardly corrupt cop Det John Vergona who repeatedly refused to meet me to see the blood in and around my eye as coward, bully and ms menace Delita hooks ran at me as I held all my bags and phone.

Ed Winski was part of a group that prevented me from filing a complaint Delita Hooks filed a false complaint.

These corrupt cops do not believe in G-d, karma and Delita Hooks try getting away with your menacing assaultive provacative assault and battery on anyone named Winski, Burgos, Chen and Vergona.

The corrupt cops who took Delita Hooks false cross complaint never contacted me!!!

The NYPD message they are corrupt do not bother them just be more violent.

Ed Winski and Lt Angeko Burgos Sgt Chen you make the NYPD and Commish Ray Kelly so proud. 



Mayor Bloomberg supports NYPD fixing crime stats contributing to higher level of violence never reflected in stats.