Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mayor Bloomberg NYPD Favors 1 Police Plaza Commissioner Kahn vs Violent Assault Dr. Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks No Arrest also NYPD Fixing 01 Precinct


Mayor Bloomberg NYPD Favors 1 Police Plaza Commissioner Kahn vs Violent Assault Dr. Fagelman's receptionist Delita Hooks No Arrest also NYPD Fixing 01 Precinct

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-ny-post-deputy-mayor-kahn-nypd.html

I am waiting but wait until you see the medical reports.

The NYPD did favor for Bloomberg's gal Commissioner Kahn turned out to be just her paranoia and complete violation of innocent New Yorkers privacy and http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE watch this video -- Delita Hooks got between me and the exit to continue or abusive actions and violate my patient rights...she sits at the front desk no name tags and I went their to a medical office shared by MDs to get a cyst removed and she was so violent forcing me to pass her as she violently gave me the finger I wanted to document to show my MD and the MDs that share the office as well as the medical community and she ran and punched me in the eye as hard as she could -- I needed surgery or go blind and I never put down my bags on my shoulder and held my phone as she repeatedly attacked me.  I did finally defend myself but Det. John Vergona and his supervisors right up to DI Ed Winski fixed this violent crime.

NYPD and DA tale of corruption and 2 NYC IAB Internal Affairs Bureau protecting corrupt cops.