Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Henry Buhl Brooke Hunyady Economic Racists of Soho Want to Cleanse Prince St. of Veteran Vendors?


Wow this natural blond thinks the rich are above the law and can do as they please?
Brooke Hunyady call the NYPD First Precinct -- maybe they will keep helping you all
in ways in my opinion that are illegal....????????  Just questioning.


Yes Brooke:  I understand you are jealous of me and my breasts but the good news is karma has begun to be served.  The NYPD turned away because Henry is rich but he is being sued.

We can only hope for more karma pie for those that do cruel thangs.

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/02/henry-m-buhl-shit-being-sued-again.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbityDLJTdg&lc=54YW7p05SyKX7Pjms_WR5QVpZbvsV7_iTmQDz5z4kvE
Brooke
  • Poor Brooke a woman misogynist who is jealous of my breasts and my achievements.
    In my opinion she is an economic racist like henry buhl who is being sued in florida all that evil wheeling and dealing back in the day sited in the suit.. karma pie
     · 
  • Brooke Hunyady
    I wish this woman would get dressed she is not credible with her breasts hanging out and her yelling at Henry Buhl...which is pronounced buel not bull very annoying.......I do know Henry and what he is trying for is an esthetic looking street...not cool to get rid of street vendors and not help them get reestablished
    somewhere else ...an area for venders, a designated area...
     · 
  • Suzannahartist
    Wow Brooke a misogynist woman -- talking about me in third person. A little hostility problem and also jealous of me. I won. I got the illegal planters removed. Too bad that Henry Buhl is being sued -- looks like a big nasty law suit in Florida -- so there is Karma. I hope a lot more cowards get their karma pie. NOw go find someone that enjoys your nastiness. I get things done like getting a speed bump for Anna Silver School, donated my white blood cells. Go harass people u envy online.
     ·  in reply to Brooke Hunyady
  • Suzannahartist
    It would be wonderful Internal Affairs actually did investigation you rich folks and your pulling strings to get the NYPD to do their special favors for you. It would be nice if Brooke Hunyady got her karma and treated as badly as the Vets by a creep like Henry Buhl. He broke all the rules wasn't punished. I won. Got his illegal planters removed and great to know he is getting sued in Florida and they reference his old law suits mega scandal way back.