Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dr. Fagelman Delita Hooks Video Assault Battery False Cross Complaint Det. Vergona, 01 NYPD Corruption, Manhattan DA Welcome to Fixing Crime NYC Assault at Dr. Fagelman's financed by him




Video of the violent assault and battery Dr Andrew Fagelman clearly supports because he did not fire Delita Hooks and paid her for her time.  Starbucks would have fired Delita Hooks but not Andrew Fagelman.  I looked at a photo of Dr Fagelman and he appears very vain as if he is spending a lot of money trying to make his face look younger.   Did all the botox go to his brain?  Just wondering out loud.  Amazing how he and Delita Hooks look so much younger than their age. Delita Hooks is 40 years old and has a rage problem like she is on something...where does all the rage come from and why doesn't it seem to bother Andrew Fagelman just a little?

Thanks to all viewers that are now witnesses that NYPD fixed this violent crime, Internal Affairs has been sitting on this for over half a year, and that Dr. Fagelman is as wrong as Delita Hooks violent act that nearly blinded me and required me to get eye surgery as Delita Hooks a violent violent woman who menaced me with provoking rude actions to finally put my phone on video and start filming after she finally gave me the finger and than walked away pleased.  To date the NYPD and DA refuse to do their job and begin to teach Delita Hooks right from wrong and Dr. Fagelman paid her for her time, allowed her to go back to her desk and work the night.

It was only when Dr. Vine tipped Delita Hooks off I was at the precinct did Delita Hooks perhaps with help from ? decided to file a false cross complaint another serious crime and for some reason was confident she could get away with it just like assault and battery.  Why?



Det. John Vergona 01 Det. Squad Delita Hooks Assaults me files false cross complaint No Arrest!



The Det. John Vergona YouTube was flagged just before Passover and who would do that.  Vergona is technology wise shockingly ignorant and could not understand "photo booth" flips an image around so it appeared to be my right eye not my left.   So he does not strike as smart enough although based on his actions to me he is evil enough so who was the evil person who wrongly flagged my videos.  Google YouTube is suppose to punish people that do that by the way.

I got my work back and an apology but interesting huh?

Det John Vergona, a corrupt anti-Semitic cop who made up his mind from the first day he was going to fix this crime and later I have proof his supervisors including the than commander Deputy Inspector Ed Winski would all cover for his corrupt === all involved in preventing me report Delita Hooks filed a false cross complaint.

I was told by Sgt Chen I could come in and report the false complaint.   When I got there I have audio of me being turned about by NYPD PO Migori.   You should hear NYPD Police Officer Migori's responses to me at the front desk including asking me --- Are you reporting you filed a false cross complaint?   In the history of The NY Police Department how many people come in to report they filed a false cross complaint.

I was told by a retired NYPD capt and respected Prof that they precinct should have take the complaint and filed it in both my file and Delita Hooks..... he used the word "alleged" and than they should have investigated.

Note everyone in the NYC media has seen this is my guess yet just like CityTime Crime, the 911 Tech System criminal investigation John Liu requested Cy Vance do May 2012 before more people died because 911 failed yet again this time Hurricane Sandy, The NYPD Stop and Frisk Trial, the uber scandalous NYPD PBA fixing favors and attempted murder a hit on a witness, drug sales etc aka the NYPD Ramos Trial and 2 other horrifying NYPD trials in the Bronx the press is not interested for some reason....

but everyone is horrified...even lawyers have told me the video is horrific.

Delita Hooks pals have come to YouTube and slandered me calling me crazy but everyone who watches the video tells me her actions are crazy.   I say crazy violent.

Dr. Fagelman's role is also just sick and wrong in my opinion.  In my opinion everyone's role in covering this up and the fact she is still sitting there is very wrong.