Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Christine Quinn City Hall Meeting W/ Norman Siegel Suzannah Troy & Hands-Off St. Vincent's Activists

Folks:  Christine Quinn made it clear we should not represent her views so I won't but because this is NYC and our great Country supports Democracy, freedom, transparency and reporting news I want to tell you this.

Norman Siegel quietly rocked the room.

The famed Civil Rights lawyer Norman Siegel quietly and respectfully opened the meeting by asking Christine Quinn what her position is on St. Vincent's oops I should say "Rudin Plan"

Ready for this folks!

After 2 years Christine Quinn has no position!!!

Ready for this Chris Quinn quote:  "...biggest defeat is not saving St V.  We worked like the devil. "


I thanked the NYPD for helping us by calling 911 for us.  I remember the NYPD officer followed up with me telling me the ambulance is on it's way.   I said thank you officer.

Her staff says no record of man collapsing 911 call ambulance.

I asked every member of her staff attending the meeting to please give me their business cards and none would.   Budget crisis reason perhaps?

 I asked "Wayne" his last name. He refused.  He is a public servant - but cowardly....  Wayne Kawadler.
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2009/08/speaker_quinn_p.php  Wayne Kawdler is mentioned in the Village Voice expose on Christine Quinn and her campaign staff

Speaker Quinn Pads Campaign Staff with Council Staffers


I gave Wayne a look like perhaps he was one of the lower life forms on the planet and I asked him this....You are a public servant and I am here at City Hall asking you for your last name and you will not give me your last name.   He did not.

Tim and Barbara will give u more info which I will post on my blog.

    There will be a follow up on this so stay tuned.

The vote is tomorrow and in my opinion the fix is in.

We made a series of demands and one was a Town Hall meeting.  She said not if people call me fat.  Just for the record.  I said you lost a lot of weight but you are still a big fat liar.   (FYI:  In college I ballooned up to 190 pounds.  Right now I am 149 on a good day. )

Norman with great dignity explained why she would benefit from having a Town Hall meeting but she could not commit to a town hall meeting in her own district just like she couldn't tell us after 2 years if she is going to vote for Bill Rudin and The Rudin family luxury hospital condos.



Thanks and gratitude to Norman Siegel an exception generous soul.  Norman Siegel is truly the People's Advocate and he does so many amazing acts on behalf of the People that could not afford his services which is most people these days.   Bloomberg and Quinn were rude and cruel to Raphael Martinez banning him from City Hall press room and Norman won that battle!




See above link for how Norman Siegel won another victory when Christine Quinn banned "Picture the Homeless" from City Council meetings.

For more on why I say big fat liar....read here.. but I ask you this -- after 2 years Quinn doesn't know which way she is going to rule on St Vincent's Hospital when Bill Rudin and the Rudin family gave her how much money for her mayoral run?


p.s.  So disappointed Mark Guma was not there.