Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy preparing for Speech In front of SAIC, Her Mind keeps going back to the little boy’s horrific murder

I am going to be 49 tomorrow and today one of the greatest gifts of my life, speaking up for the People of NYC demanding our money back that was stolen and frauded mega-millions!!!!!

I walked differently today...sensing the slight breeze and heat in a way I hadn’t because I thought of the little boy Leiby Kletzky and his parents and everyone that loved him...the massive gaping hole...the parents are beyond themselves with grief and upset.

So first prayers and thoughts with them.  How are they going to heal?

Now I prepare for the 5:30 speech that feels like one of the most amazing “gifts” of my life and I worked hard to get it setting a world record blogging on corruption NYC gov and CityTime SAIC and now I focusing on ECTP our 911 Tech System John Liu called CityTime 2.

I wanted to thank Juan Gonzalez and Ali Winston for her amazing article that gone me focuses on SAIC but my speech is already too long and I am cutting it down.

I wrote on my forearm “asst. deputy commissioner of dept. of aging stole $22,000.  She was not arrested,
she was not fired!   She was not asked to return the money she stole.   Is that how CityTime works?


Yet Mike sent out emails at Christmas to Union workers  you are laid off.  I video their speeches and posted them on BloombergIceBerg a 2nd YouTube channel I set up along with BloombergnoCityTime.

I have to rest now.