Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, July 15, 2011

Barbara Ricci Racist Barbara Ricci Compared to Son of Sam and Unabomber


News Flash: July 30, 2011...it has come to my attention that Barbara Ricci has a violent past including trying to run over a child with a car as documented by The New York Times as well as hitting a police officer but some how she got acquitted of both.  Barbara Ricci did plead guilty to harassment re: the police officer.



Barbara Ricci contacted me and praised my work.  Ricci posted my work on her blog.  Offered me a press pass of course which I never got but than said I dress too sexy in my YouTubes but wanted me to be in her reality show about her being grossly over weight.

Some how I think she will never have a reality show for many reasons but  her racist comments sure don’t help her.  I had no idea she was an anti-Semite until she called mayor Bloomberg a "Jewish Racketeer".  When I confronted her she attacked me.  She started attacking my sexuality  which was just crazy.

I wanted to find out what I would see if I  googled Barbara Ricci mentally ill and  I found these posts below. I just wondered if she was mentally ill because of a really sick email she sent attacking my sexuality when I asked her to remove “Jewish” from her header attacking Bloomberg.   I have no idea if she is mentally ill and if she is that sad but I wondered if I typed the words after her name if I would find blog posts and I did comparing her to the son of Sam and the Unabomber.




Ricci is the only one who is corrupt. She and her husband are known tax cheats and Peter (who is half retarded) was kicked out of the union because he was scamming them as well.
But, just like Zherka, she focuses attention on everyone else to avoid to discussing her own personal problems.
She is also racist. The reference above to “big lips” and “gorilla” were directed towards Ken Jenkins, the honorable Chairman of the Yonkers Democratic Party who happens to be African American.
Ricci has also criticized Jeaning Pirro for “being a Lebanese” and saying such things as “She’s an Arab!” as if it were a bad thing.
She went after Mike Edelman for being Jewish, saying “those people are all alike.”
And recently she keeps talking about Andy Spano having a Chinese girlfriend. Who cares if he has a girlfriend and why, Barbara, does it matter if she’s Chinese?
This woman’s hateful commentary should be removed from this blog.

Babs Ricci’s ramblings are eerily similar to David Berkowitz’s or the Unabomber Ted Kacznyski’s paranoid rants.
The fact is that she has never investigated anything political. Her website is a Stew Leonards ad. I am not surprised to hear that her husband is a roach. Do you think the other union guys laugh at him or pity him? Wonder why do they live in subsidized housing?
I wonder if Zherka believes the Royal Regency Rally was successful. The News12 coverage was not flattering towards him in my opinion.

+ Before googling Barbara Ricci mentally ill, the head for this post was Rudy Giuliani Jewish?  Peter Powers Jewish?   By the way Ricci never watch the video she posted where I speak with Local 375 in front of SAIC’s headquarters and hope for RICO charges to be applied to SAIC.  How she honed in on Mike Bloomberg and him being Jewish is ironic because Rudy brought in SAIC and from the comments calling Ricci a racist and a liar, someone wrote she is not Italian either.    I am pretty confident she is not Jewish either.

Note: Barbara Ricci has now slandered me and Louis Flores calling us liars.  Barbara prove that we are liars.  She can’t which makes her a liar.   My Dad, a World War 2 Vet was outraged by her blatant anti-semitism calling Bloomberg a Jewish Racketeer on her Westchester News site which is not a blog but her website claims to be a news site.


http://barbararicciviolenthistory.blogspot.com/

Barbara Ricci Ms. Slander and Fabricater of Stories oh yeah from her anonymous source -- herself.