Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, August 24, 2009

Wrote this to the mayor about gun violence

Because he has a word count and it is designed to not give you a clue that you have hit your word limit, I cut out St. Ann's address and I did not allow myself the verbage to say for you Mike Bloomberg to understand what you have done to the people of New York favoring greedy real estate developers over us it would be like NYU or Columbia U. buying the property where your daughters horses are housed and evicted them. Yes, you and your daughter that work for city government do not understand on a human level so I want you to imagine her horses' home was purchased and her horses evicted since you have exhibited zero humanity and I know first hand because I asked you over and over to protect us, help us from NYU's continued destruction of our community.

I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU AGAIN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mayor: I stopped writing you because you turned a deaf ear to me, I voted for you twice & went I asked for protection for my community against NYU you aided and abetted NYU & the illegal air sale by the USPS over St. Ann's 120 E12. Denying us a referendum you flushed democracy down the toilet. The streets are like the wild west with people being murdered and you must start a campaign on tv & radio to respect life, respect this city, the streets are in awful shape & so is the attitude of people robbing our communities of loved ones. Enlist celebrities start now. Bring peace to the streets.