Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Saturday, August 1, 2009

dreamt Mike Bloomberg was in my bed, no sex! Reminder to read "Bloomberg Newzzz"

I dreamt I was in a big bed and guess who was in it with me? Mike Bloomberg and he was turning on the charm being so nice to me! There was absolutely no sex and he was looking his age. I reminded him of what his administration did to my neighborhood turning the East Village, Bowery and Lower East Side in to a bad xerox of mid-town turning in to a bad xerox of Dubai!

Reminder: Read "Bloomberg Newzzz" and vote for Tony Avella!


Note to Mike Bloomberg:
Dear Mike: Remember me -- we first met face to face on the steps of City Hall....I asked you to come visit us, the East Village, the Bowery and the Lower East Side -- and than we hit a sour note when you mentioned the evil empire of the East Village, the purple reign of terror...?

Than we spoke on the John Gambling Show -- and you responded to me this way...
Just a few people feel the way way Suzannah feels....
Mike do you still think just a few people feel the way I do....?
http://www.nyc.gov/portal/site/nycgov/menuitem.b270a4a1d51bb3017bce0ed101c789a0/index.jsp?doc_name=/html/om/html/2007b/events_10.html

Hear me confront Mayor Bloomberg on the John Gambling show about the tsunami of community crushing development and the need for community outreach resource centers.
pick the top option for "archived link" which gives you the stream with out down load
move the cursor to 29 minutes.

Mike do you remember the next time you heard me greet you on the steps of City Hall?

I shouted "Oust the king" and you gave me the thumbs up.

Remember?

Mike, if I see you again and I yell "No SEX!!!!!" It is me just post traumatic stressing...returning to the dream I had this morning when you are in my big, big bed,
like you are a socialite and I am multi-billionaire and you want my money -- but in my dream you want my vote, my power and passion.