Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Monday, May 11, 2009

on health and NYC living not to mention the obscenely high cost of health insurance or the lack there of.

I look in the mirror and the hair loss is shocking, most days with the right shampoo I can hide it. 
I am also exhausted even when I wake up.  I was forced to sell my home under duress and NYU's tear down along with the shady air sale by the USPS, the constant construction, the corrupt stank of it all that spread like rumors of the Swine flu but worse all took it's toll.

My new home, I was told would be quiet but oops they lied and it is New York, whadda expect my doctors tell me I need rest and my stomach doctor told me to move.

If only Mike Bloomberg had not become mayor the first and 2nd time our neighborhoods would still look like neighborhoods and I would not be in such lousy health.

Not to mention that health care in NYC is obscene and so many New Yorkers do not have health care or like me they are paying capitalistic prices for communist Russia healthcare.