Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Ray Kelly Bloomberg Bill Rudin Fix Favors Retaliation Not just de Blasio Bratton

Ray Kelly Bloomberg Bill Rudin Fix Favors Retaliation Not just de Blasio Bratton 

Bill Rudin one of how many that has a retired police commander and NYPD commander on the payroll and I caught him the NYPD retired commander trying to fix it ticket he and retired sergeant were trying to get the six precinct to arrest me because I was protesting Rudin blood condos where we need a trauma level one hospital!


Ask Bill Rudin  and his retired NYPD top brass on his payroll if they call the 6th Precinct and tried to get me false arrested  not long before the first precinct threatened me and told me but I didn't drop charges against Dr Andrew Fagelman's attack receptionist  made a hole in my retina I was going to get arrested Ray Kelly is on  Record in federal court defending threatening me lining police reports coercion witness tampering!   The letter where he's on the record is going into my New York State Supreme Court filing  which I'm filing as much as a document for people writing books on police corruption and also New York City government corruption especially under Bloomberg and 911 tech corruption where NYPD CHIEF DOWD AND OTHER TOOK GRAFT.   I sent out a rough draft but I've added even more! 

 The NYPD do you fixing favors retaliation  and even DAs is dirty as Cy Vance are in on it.   Ask The People  if they believe Dan Donovan did fixing in favors for Charles Hynes Vito Lopez and for NYPD Eric Garner homicide  and just a reminder Eric did a handwritten lawsuit and that was underrate Kelly and Mike Bloomberg it's devastating and there's my case they're all guilty Bloomberg Ray Kelly and de Blasio for not firing Bratton but reminder emails from de Blasio  vanish when he allegedly ask for some fixing regarding a friend and campaign supporter that got arrested.  

Brooklyn man got NYPD helicopters to fly over cruise boat - NY Daily News
http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/brooklyn-man-nypd-helicopters-fly-cruise-boat-article-1.2607886

Police retaliated against me they hate what I have to say on my blog and reporting their own to Internal Affairs and new commission police corruption as well as prosecution of 911 Crooks and NYPD gifts 911.  

Bloomberg's Helicopter Breaks Curfew At East 34th Street Heliport, Say Neighbors (VIDEO)
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/bloombergs-helicopter-breaks-curfew-east-34th-street-helicopter_n_1539020.html


FBI shut down investigation  into citywide investigation into fixing favors the PBA and Internal Affairs caught in Rams case and FBI as guilty as IA shutting down investigation citywide as cops held signs since THE PYrAMIDS.


http://nypost.com/2016/04/20/i-paid-fixer-12500-for-gun-license-and-wound-up-with-nothing/

My guess Bharara FBI  going to protect Bloomberg Ray Kelly and a lot of billionaires not just Jewish ones but as a Jew yes Jewish ones that got fixing and favors my guess.

Ray Kelly  on record in federal court defending coercion lying and police reports having me threatened funny cause there's also anti-Semitism but I've been writing on this blog for how long if they're rich connected Jews Ray Kelly and gang aka police Dept loves or at   least their money and connections  or what they can do for them.

Police retaliated against me they hate what I have to say on my blog and reporting their own to Internal Affairs and new commission police corruption as well as prosecution of 911 Crooks and NYPD gifts 911



Please google dr Fagelman assault.  Watch the YouTube of me being attacked my attacker was not arrested or fired...

The NYPD did the doctor quite a favor since he didn't want to fire her and I did the NYPD favors because  those that even lied to the police during an open investigation broke laws but so did the NYPD and internal Affairs guilty of fixing too Remember the infamous NYPD famous case in the Bronx  we are cops held up signs that they been fixing since the pyramids - PBA  and Internal Affairs are part of fixing in favors  retaliation and corruption


#NYPD internal affairs Det. Randy Katakofsky demonized made in to bad guy for exposing Ray Kelly NYPD PBA IA culture of fixing favors retaliation corruption


Adrian Schoolcraft  every whistleblower is demonized and put down and Bill Bratton hires Chief Reznick who was named in a lawsuit for calling  in a lawsuit for calling an NYPD whistleblower  A rat in the NYPD whistleblower won the lawsuit!



Ray Kelly hugely and Bratton  promoted NYPD the skies the limit for fixing crimes  fixing and favors best example chief Chuck Dowd caught and promoted to head of 911  which is not qualify for but even he could have noticed the contractors were delivering wait and delivering crap but instead he took gifts!   Bratton dumped Chief Dowd  i'm the only one to report they hosted a board meeting for FirstNet at 1 Police Plaza  and when they came under federal investigation Bratton let Dowd retire w/ full pension.



Ask Esposito and Banks about fixing favors retaliation.   I called up Esposito's office and I told his detective who answered the phone that an NYPD officer looked at the attack video and said that my attacker broke the law again walking into the precinct and filing a false cross-complaint


Chief Esposito's  detective  asked for the honest cops name which luckily I could not remember or he would be retaliated cops that fix  play dirty promoted any cops that are honest get punished


@FBI @NewYorkFBI Feds shut down citywide investigation #NYOD fixing favors after Infamous #NYPD Ramos bronx now just look at Orthodox Jews?