Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, October 25, 2012

NYPD Misogynist Cop Arrested by Feds Torture Rape Eat Women goal 1st Precinct Det never threatened to eat and kill me


http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/26/nyregion/gilberto-valle-accused-in-plot-to-kidnap-women-and-cook-them.html?ref=nyregion&_r=0

Wow Internal Affairs did not catch this??? Maybe we need the Feds to replace IA?

From NY Post article:
“On or about July 9, 2012, Gilberto Valle, the defendant, using the Internet and an electronic instant messaging program, communicated with a co-conspirator not named … about kidnapping, cooking and eating body parts of woman,” FBI Special Agent Anthony Foto wrote."



I was sent this by more than one reader of my blog. Thank you -- no this is not the NYPD Det from First Precinct who wanted to emotionally beat me in to submission -- not pistol whipping just a false arrest stay at 01 prison for a weekend for refusing to drop charges against the woman who I caught on camera threatening to cause me bodily harm, than harming me than filing a false therefore criminal complaint against me which corrupt cop used to try and emotionally beat me in to submission but thanks for sending me this.

I do have his emails including him stating he would go to the medical office where I was assaulted. He did not.

I get it. I should be glad he did not talk about eating me and killing me!!

Thanks again for article. Friends emailing me another misogynist cop busted wanted to know if it was the Det I dealt with?
Misogyny NYPD
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/10/nypd-first-precinct-makes-violent.html?m=1


My in my opinion corrupt cop ----  Det  said I don't work for you, I work for the NYPD!

Um who pays the NYPD salaries -- and what is their motto protect and serve?

My corrupt cop served me up but at least he did not threaten to eat me.  He just violated me and made me feel very unsafe......

Dear FBI:

Please read this link.

Commissioner Kelly:

Any comment.
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/10/nypd-first-precinct-makes-violent.html?m=1

I did ask him if he was anti-Semitic.

I was told by a friend my activism -/ I was wearing my sign for st Vincent's hospital but all I can say is I told folks this Det hates me. He could not hide his disdain.


Well the Nyt articles make me glad for small things huh?

I guess assault victims like me can be grateful the in my opinion corrupt abusive detective from the first precinct and pals did not joke about eating me and the medical doctors receptionist did not have a knife or gun.