Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, October 25, 2012

CityTime Preet Bharara's Albatross SAIC shareholders go back in Time as I continue to demand


Preet Bharara's Albatross --  The untold story CityTime -- SAIC shareholders are doing what I have called for non-stop unrelenting and that is go back in Time Pre-Richard Valcich letter which indicates culture of corruption way before Gerald Denault was hired.

This won't bode well for Bharara and key nyc gov officials.

There were news reporters that told me it was over. It ain't over! Not by a long shot!!!!

 


I feel so validated.   Are they lawyers going to send me a check and a thank you note?

OJ Trial in reverse. 
SAIC wants the suits thrown out.  Won't happen.

Well SEC officially wake-up from a coma re: SAIC?  Sure took the SEC long enough with Bernie Maddoff and Steve Rattner Mike's BFF and money manager for his role ny pensions so trouble is brewing for Preet because no arrests NYC gov officials just soft landings or like the violent receptionist at Med office where I had 2 injections in my arm and a cyst removed -- NYPD the 01 Precinct let her get away threatening me and violently assaulting me all caught on YouTube -- my point SAIC NYC gov counter parts in crime sit at their desks NYC gov desks (like the woman that assaulted me) business as usual and there is no criminal investigation of ECTP 911 Tech system bigger crime than CityTime.  

John Liu handed in a 20 page audit ECTP 911 and called for a criminal investigation. 

He is being wire tapped because he thawarted the most powerful billionaires in nyc gov dealings and top military defense contractors who federal contracts were drying up.  He killed deals by Rupert Murdoch Wireless Generation, Glenn Hutchins his involvements companies he owned or had huge stocks in one involving the goal to handle NYPD pension -- read my post John Liu dead man walking and Hutchins profited from Gartner Group in my opinion grossly over billing us for tech advice but than Hutchins dumps the stocks in Gartner -- Goldman Sachs Mike's best client brokers the sale. 

Ask Mark Page and Patti Harris for comments. 

Mike Bloomberg and SAIC rewarded a culture of corruption and of failure.  

Look at how many nyc gov agencies starting with DOITT.  Look to Doitt as well as office of payroll. 

How about Fisa? Christine Quinn City Council Bill Thompson.  Not one mayoral candidate except Lui who is being wire tapped stop crime they let it go own Thompson Quinn aided and abetted.  

How about DOI and how many DOI workers quit?  Preet isn't serous until he cuts DOI ties.  



Liu exposed Mike Bloomberg as more than a fraud but a crook with one goal the White House and like Rudy SAIC was going to help him. 

Shargel and Bohrer could call Rudy and Mike google it read my posts. .  The Feds could wire tap the real crooks NYC gov allowing the largest white collar crimes starting with ECTP, CityTime, NYCAPS, FDNY Wireless, NYCWiNS, and even 311 where we went over budget obscenely unheard of over runs and over the top pricey consultants and City Council DOI doing nothing but aiding and abetting in my opinion -- yes Christine Quinn Mike junior proof look at ECTP.    HP getting soft landing another crime and HP could not have over billed with out top contractors knowing something very wrong like Chuck Schumers good pals military contractor Northrop Grumman. 


Who owns SAIC stock and it dumped it besides top officials SAIC who sold and profited as this law suit shows?  

Lobbyists wire tap them!! Scrutinize them as well as key nyc gov officials!

Look to NY lobbyists and u see Rudy Giuliani his deputy mayors and Liz Holzman!!


Rudy threw out a working payroll system AutoTime that could have been expanded and like Maximus CityTime destined for the dumpster.  

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/10/with-kuby-fought-off-corrupt-cop-to.html?m=1


Excuse me if this is my 1 post today as I am making nyc history with CityTime and ECTP fighting to get US Attorney to go back in Time to serve Justice and get bigger settlements including from these companies auditors and I want arrests NYC gov workers.  


Google Preet Bharara career suicide.  

I had Ron Kuby help me fight off a false arrest.  I could be working with him suing a in my opinion a corrupt Det and NYPD for falsely arresting me this weekend because I refused to drop assault weapons and pistol whipping me in to submission was not an option but false arrest was.  

Thanks to Ron Kuby and Norman Siegel who is monitoring me and CCRB and watches over me and I type with 1 finger on an iPhone with a newly faulty interface by Google blogger that makes this 100 times harder to do.  


I am too tired to add links.  

Google my name and topic. 


My life feels like fiction but it isn't.