Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Mike Bloomberg No President Truth Awful Mayor

Michael Bloomberg is responsible for largest tech disasters nycgov history largest not prosecuted ECTP aka 911. Ray Kelly NYPD like a deli calling w/$/connected calling in favors! Eric Garner,I sued pro se.  My blog Mayor Bloomberg King of NY over 1M Views.
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@CNBC‬⁩ Ask Mike Bloomberg my question is he going to want to run for three terms as president of the United States? #Arrogance. George Washington refuse to be king of the United States but Mike Bloomberg wouldn't! Quote me Suzannah B Troy Artist pic.twitter.com/8zaEoqiVUm
Is 311 worth the obscene price tag?   Mike Bloomberg gave Rose Gill Hearn 2 kickback appointments for not pushing for nyc gov arrests CityTime, ECTP 911  and countless other city government contracts were they were stealing over billing!  Rose Gill Hearn  went on NY1and did an infomercial that CityTime  works when the truth is NYPD cops like sex crimes unit Detective Lieutenant Lamboy using it to steal!  Like Melissa Mark Viverito ironic They try to censor critics she's the worst she actually blocked me I'll give him props for not blocking me but people on his behalf removed my YouTube channel my wikepedia page that was specifically about being censorship and getting my work back being one of the few active as ever, There's a powerful photo of me protesting him outside of City Hall his illegal third term that he bought with the beautiful powerful artwork of mine surrounded by NYPD Community affairs officers and it was in the corbis archive and when the Corbis archive  was purchased the image was deleted also I allege his friend Barry Diller  on his behalf had all my work removed from Vimeo.   I let Rupert Murdoch and his staff, The NY Times and NYDN  have killed more news on his behalf then almost anybody else and they haven't told the story of a savage filing attack at a doctors office that happened to me and because I'm a critic of Michael Bloomberg great Kelly protected all crimes I do even got one of his bodyguards and NYPD detective from the intelligence division in trouble for not following protocol so when I was savagely assaulted rather than have decency and integrity yet again I was retaliated against and no newspaper has ever told the story .


 You would have to read the story and there so many stories of what he's done wrong including his reckless development which continues to haunt the city --  from more go through my mayor Bloomberg king of New York blog ---

FYI Cy Vance and Preet Bharara protected crimes including perjury, all oligarchs of New York tied to  unethical dealings as Cy Vance  continues to do under Bill de Blasio Because the same rich and powerful that bought the Manhattan DA also bought the mayor and funnel money to the governor so the city is in decline for so many reasons --  New York City New York state rank is one of the top corrupt cities and states in the country probably in the top five ?

 Mike Bloomberg earned a dollar year but his billions grew times three like the terms he served ?



On Bradley Tusk:
Interesting he's a political strategist under Mayor Mike Bloomberg who had the most tech Titanic's of any mayor New York City history And was he party to retaliation against mayor Bloomberg's critics did he strategize on how to retaliate against critics including me?



Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Michael Bloomberg is responsible for largest tech disasters nycgov history largest not prosecuted ECTP aka 911. Ray Kelly NYPD like a deli calling w/$/connected calling in favors! Eric Garner,I sued pro se. My blog Mayor Bloomberg King of NY over 1M views cityandstateny.com/articles/polit…

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Mayor Bloomberg was far more corrupt unethical along with Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi. The City continues to decay thanks to Mayor de Blasio BloomdeBlasio Bratton O'Neill. Why Mike Bloomberg will never be president read mayor Bloomberg king of NY blog …orbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2018/09/mike-b…

Tom Robbins went on NY1 and stated mayor bloomberg testilied aka perjury during the Haggerty trial.  Cy Vance was not going to prosecute Mike Bloomberg  for breaking campaign laws wiring money out of his personal account because Cy Vance w/ Mark Guma possibly broke campaign laws and we saw yet again Cy Vance for sale hires Carey Dunne I allege not to help prosecute de Blasio also guilty mayor for sale but for Carey to help protect Cy And I'm sure it was a scratch my back I'll scratch your back relationship w/ Carey assured more power if he helps protects Cy Vance who like Bloomberg, de Blasio and nypd pc O'Neill and John Miller  should've been forced to resign but yet they weren't as of yet!  

Cy Vance ran in to debt his first run for DA.  Guna forgave him x  amount of money and in doing so they both may have broke campaign was also how he paid back in when he pay back the debt.  Cy Vance did not recuse himself from investigating Guma.  Like my case Cy Vance  should've turned over the keys to a special prosecutor but instead he's Mr. fix-it a dirty DA for sale along w/ key ADAs.   The city government is so corrupt that it seems like we need an extra permanent group of special prosecutor's to go after them I'm sure that applies on the state level. Joan Illuzzi  admitted  I was a victim of second-degree assault menacing in a false cross complaint. 
 She lied to me in front of witnesses saying she would not hold my politics against me and she couldn't hold back gushing about how much she loves her boss it was so creepy.  Google DNA Cy Vance Intern. Cy Vance fixed it fir Team Bloomberg Haggerty Trial. Take a look. 

CityTime and 911 aka ECTP destined for the dumpster.  You cant text Bloomberg's 911 but you can text 911 in NJ.


 Mike Bloomberg is never block me on Twitter to his credit but he and his staff have been responsible for terrible retaliation including against me.  Google Dr Fagelman assault.   I was not even safe at a doctors office under mayor Bloomberg and the cops continue to protect all crimes in my case like they do NYPD sex crimes Lt Lamboy who easily used CityTime to steal overtime!  The New York Daily News reported the Manhattan DA refused to prosecute the bad lieutenant Lt Lamboy for lying about working on rape cases he didn't work on for the Manhattan DA and that One Police Plaza and Internal Affairs protected all crimes like they did in my case!  I believe plenty of NYPD sex crimes Lt  Lamboy's crime  under Michael Bloomberg and Ray Kelly like the cops in my case he broke how many laws