Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Under Mayor Bloomberg Even Dr Andrew Fagelman's Office isn't safe Violence Lies Delita Hooks NYPD fixed IAB Dirty DA YouTube Proof 200,000 Views

So happy Cy Vance will be excoriated on the big screen global arena proving what a dishonest corrupt amoral DA he is in the film Flash Boys Michael Lewis will excoriate him.

Cy Vance is part of the corruption kabal that goes off on fixing favors and retaliation.


NYU Langone, Beth Israel, any MD, any nurse any person who understands right from wrong Delita Hooks yelled at me from behind a long closed off desk that I had no rights -- who am I.  Well actually I do have rights -- as a patient even more.  She PROVOKED me first to try and get help and Dr Vine did finally get to me but after I was used as a human piƱata.
Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Running Punch to Patient's Eye Hole in Retina NYPD Fixed 200,000 + Views YouTube




Please keep posting this on FACEBOOK and spreading the word!  Thank you.

Joan Illuzi told me she would not prosecute Delita Hooks for her false cross complaint.  They were looking at 2nd degree assault and menacing.  I made the ADAs aware she also threatened me in a signed letter.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/173385168/Dr-Andrew-Fagelman-Receptionist-Office-Manager-Delita-Hooks-False-Criminal-Report-to-NYPD

Note: I filed out the form and the very bottom has the violent liar Delita Hooks police report.  She is such a violent liar empowering by Dr Andrew Fagelman and a group of dirty corrupt NYPD, Internal Affairs who are also protecting the NYPD that committed the crime of COERCION -- no wonder they rushed to seal her false cross complaint along with their crime of coercion.


Read NYPD Det. John Vergona's DD5 where he lied.  Watch the video -- she threatened me with bodily harm and I backed away in to the hall way -- Delita Hooks repeatedly attacked me as I repeatedly retreated -- do you see that in his DD5.  He lied.  He also said I wasn't able to meet him but he did not want to meet me.  He wrote down the wrong eye -- it was my left eye.


https://www.scribd.com/doc/220786318/NYPD-Detective-John-Vergona-lied-on-DD5-Internal-Affairs-Let-him-Retire-Despite-Coercing-me
The aggravated harassment on behalf of my attacker started same day and I called and he was extremely abusive telling me he did not care which eye and lied and omitted in his notes I repeatedly asked him to meet with me to see the wound to my eye.

Internal Affairs and the Manhattan DA ADAs I am suing well well aware of this and Delita Hooks false cross complaint.


NYPD Det Vergona Det Andy Dwyer can be charged under Title 18 subsection 242.a felony act of Conspiring of rights.?

http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2014/12/nypd-det-vergona-det-andy-dwyer-can-be.html