Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mike Bloomberg Control Freak Buys Domain names Mocking Him but not my 4 blogs!!!!

Mike Bloomberg Control Freak Buys Domain names Mocking Him but not my 4  blogs!!!!  If I sad Mike I sell you 1 you can delete which would he pick?  Hardee Har Har.  

Mike bought the NYPD, an election and  now 400 Domain names that could embarrass him.  



Reminder I allege Bloomberg's thugs removed my entire YouTube channel before the election he barely stole/bought.  I am allege his thugs possibly behind deleting the Wikipedia page on me being censorship.  

No arrest of my attacker Dr Andrew Fagelman'shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em I am treated like a Jew in the Early Stages Nazi Germany fixing favors retaliation - I blame Bloomberg and Ray Kelly.  Ditto for 911 the largest tech Titanic in New York City government history Bloomberg, Team Bloomberg, rose gill hearn, Christine Quinn and Ray Kelly's fault for allowing it. 


Mike bloomberg the deposed king of NY deposed a sitting mayor during Haggerty trial where he and Team  Bloomberg had to be given immunity by corrupt cy Vance and Mike committed perjury as per Tom Robbins NY1!!!!  Mike not only testilied  but he also broke campaign laws but Vance a corrupt DA wasn't going to prosecute them for that!

Mike Bloomberg's Legacy is more than tarnished but he's the only one who doesn't seem to know instead he's focusing on buying up any website domain name that could embarrass him.  

So proud I have mayor bloomberg kind of NY blog and bloombergnewzzzz
Oh - I have mayor bloomberg 911 corruption blog and cityTime blogs!

Michael Bloomberg's Hilarious Domain Names





http://nycgov911techmess.blogspot.com/2014/11/mike-bloomberg-control-freak-buys.html?m=1

Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB and Cy Vance, ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine

Cy Vance being yelled down outside NYU Law for what he really is in my opinion a corrupt misogynist  DA.  






June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1