Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mike Bloomberg Arrogant schmuck FYI G-d Isn't for Sale!

Mike Bloomberg Arrogant Fool Heaven is a No Bloomberg Rudin Zone


"I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I’m not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It’s not even close," Bloomberg said. 

Bloomberg's comment proved he's an arrogant self absorbed schmuck!!! 

Moses was a brave man and a great man and he was not allowed to return to the Promise land!


I jokingly say G-d doesn't care for rock stars.  What I mean is G-d number one.  

Not Mike Bloomberg or even more foolish ignorant and arrogant the Rudin bad Xerox is of their grandparents would never take a hospital trauma level one hospital with a rape crisis center and AIDS care and converted into luxury condos for the uber rich.  You want to see the most shameless arrogant ads for condos look at the Rudin's.



G-d would have made sure they weren't welcomed in the promised land and on their best day it can even be half the man that Moses was.


Bloomberg and Rudin think they can buy G-d.   They have put the New York Police Department and politicians but they haven't bought G-d. 


I know for fact that Rudin's Retired NYPD called the police tried to have me arrested but the police would arrest me because I'm not breaking the law protested.   I could route is retired NYPD trying fix a ticket.  I want to question all of them the billionaires and their NYPD on the payroll under oath!




http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com
Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  
ps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 



Do you think Mike's a retired NYPD made some calls to have one of his fans turned allege stalker taken to Bellevue?  Mike spent how much money on advertising pulling people on how to think and demanding we all be fans.

Mike Bloomberg is a vindictive man who retaliates against critics.


No one in the press asked him about me being attacked at the doctors and NYPD Internal Affairs fixing interesting.


Bloomberg and Rudin are both mentioned in my opposition to the city dismissing my case