Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, October 26, 2012

NYPD Internal Affairs Not Up for The Job?

I was the only person to discover Internal Affairs was not up to the job of even issuing parking placards on time!!!!

Only I reported this -- like NYPD PBA fixing and favors the media won't touch the story so it remains only in The Bronx. Yeah right. Word is NYOD PBA fixing city hall top official city council.

How did I learn about parking placards?

From IA.

I would call in all these illegal expired NYPD placards which are offensive when the Little People are ticketed up to their eye balls.


IA admitted they are at fault. They were months behind.


Do you think IA is going to go after the in my opinion corrupt Det that threatened me with a weekend in jail if I did not drop assault charges using dr Fagelman's violent receptionist FALSE cross complaint to threaten me with a false arrest.


A false complaint is also a criminal act as well as threatening me with bodily harm, she had a key dangling -- assault with a weapon, and filing a false complaint.


Google NYPD first precinct makes an assault disappear.


The Feds need to come in because with all The NYPD monitors corruption is rampant.

So is abuse of power and false arrests with weekend stays is how cops issue their own punishment.

I was a victim of a violent assault by an md receptionist and than I have a corrupt cop threaten me with false inprisionment.

What is the NYPD IA going to do?

Green light abuse of power and corruption?

In my case yeah I think so.