Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, April 23, 2010

Wrote Vanity Fair a post-script.....

I did not use the word "///" ( as kiss one's posterior) but on both my blogs I do ask is it true? Is the Vanity Fair a kiss ... piece for Amanda socialite mega millionaire city planner the people's Burden... p.s Dear Amanda the people's Burden -- do to the economic crisis, NYC is in dire need of more socialites....please return to your truly calling and stop crushing the people of New York City for your friends. By the way, I called the new york daily new and ask to speak to Mort Zuckerman. I have emailed my question as well. I keep asking does Steve Rattner manage Mort's money as well? I have a 13 YouTube series on Steve Rattner and Mort Zuckerman. Also folks -- a month and half before the mayoral election...all 334 YouTubes of mine mostly giving king Mike Bloomberg a very hard time for flushing democracy down the toilet and um -- all my YouTubes were banned, removed from YouTube and all websites and blogs that featured my YouTubes all over the world. Norman Siegel contacted Google's legal dept. Activists, YouTubers, film makers wrote youtube and I did get an apology from Google 28 hours later and all my hard work restored. An audience from the future will see events unfolded very differently than reported by the newspapers and magazines on behalf of their good friends....