Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Apology from YouTube actually "Google" and my response

On Sep 23, 2009, at 5:35 PM, Scott ////// wrote:

Dear Ms. Troy,

I received your emails about the suspension of your YouTube account. I am writing now to let you know that we looked into the suspension and discovered that a technical glitch caused us to falsely identify your account as spam. Your account has been restored. Please accept our apologies.

From your emails, it sounded like you are also having some negative experiences with other YouTube users. If you haven't done so already, please check out our Safety Center, and follow the Harassment and Cyberbullying link. You can use our Help and Safety Tool to manage communications and comments from other users. If you can't resolve these difficulties on your own, contact us, and we can help.

We value you as a member of the community, so please let us know if you have more questions or concerns.

regards,

Scott /////



Dear Scott: Based on the horrifying forms of harassment including one member I believe that took on many different identities, changed ages and genders, including taking my own, Suzannahartistcensors and Bloombergforlife it is hard for me to believe that being reported as spam would remove my entire account and ban me without any notice.

I am pleased that my account says I am in good standing. I have done so much good for my community and been acknowledge for helping Giuseppie Logan, homeless and thought dead, very much like "The Soloist". I felt every YouTube is a short film and so many people were outraged. They have my YouTubes posted on blogs and websites around the world. One film maker I interviewed told me he felt Youtube reached in to a website on him where a YouTube interview of mine was posted and just took the YouTube away with out any notice or explanation.

I am in shock.

Just stunned so it is hard for me to believe that this was because of spam but thank you for your response.
Suzannah B. Troy