Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Mike Bloomberg outed as fraud next Cy Vance and Dermot Shea + Teflon enablers Jeffrey Epstein case my case Dr Andrew Fagelman office?

This blog Mayor Bloomberg king of New York celebrates that Mike Bloomberg got his karma he thought he could get away with all his abuse of power his wrongdoing including my case and that he could be president and now he's learn the truth I hope the next is Cy Vance and NYPD police  Commissioner Dermot Shea and all criminals and enablers my case!

You can go to Amazon and look up my book Mayor Bloomberg King in New York by Suzannah B. Troy! If you are involved in any crimes in my case obstructing justice to the goal to erase crimes to enabling any of the abusers in any possible way including legal proceedings do not buy my book I hope you go to jail I hope I'll be able to see you go to jail be held accountable and I'd like to go after you civilly and I hope you get caught for other wrongdoing as well!

Go to my Resign Dermot Shea blog to see the copy and paste below - it's at the bottom of the blog!


https://corruptmisogynistdermotshea.blogspot.com/?m=0

happens to me the public will know!

am Jewish, I would like a Jewish President  not Mike Bloomberg- Mass Exodus under Mike, not a Passover Sedar -- The Exodus continues under mayor de Blasio who sold us a fairy tale first term...he won the 2nd practically by default and voter apathy 

Note: Feb 16 last night 2am woke-up PTSDing Dr Andrew Fagelman assault youtube - he has never showed remorse along w/ Delita Hooks -- the opposite...
I got up to go to the bathroom - I lost my balance and I hit the bridge of my nose I think I have a hairline fracture I went to the emergency room and the doctor said it could be a hairline fracture but there's nothing to be done...it will heal.

Well I was violated my body repeatedly violated October 1, 2012 and I haven't been able to heal quite the opposite so having this book out makes me feel somehow just a little bit safer in the world...
I am beyond exhausted I am beyond tired I've never functions in my life with so little sleep for so many years as I continue to be treated like a Jew in the early stages of Nazi Germany and the started under mayor Mike Bloomberg and not better more of the same or possible worse...

This is Richard Cohen's photo and it was in the Corbis Archive.. the corbis archive was purchased and this image is no more..
March 5, 2020 update:
Dermot Shea has no remorse 0 shame he choses making a mockery of NYPD crimes, obstruction of justice bullying with a gun and a badge it's all a joke to him well Michael Bloomberg thought he could get away with what he did including abuse of power and he could be President and he just learned HE WILL NEVER EVER BE PRESIDENT AND THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW HE IS PERCEIVED.

Let's ask any NYPD officer Underoath about my case and why they were zero arrests let's go over the police reports and the video and Delita Hooks False Complaint and her letter threatening me with  a second false cross complaint

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@suzannahtroy‬⁩ ⁦‪@VanityFair‬⁩ ⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩⁦‪@Google‬⁩ ⁦‪@jkbjournalist‬⁩ ⁦‪@YouTube‬⁩ ⁦‪@nytimes‬⁩⁦‪@washingtonpost‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@JusticeOIG‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCMayor‬⁩⁦‪@MountSinaiNYC‬⁩ ⁦‪@MikeBloomberg‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDShea‬⁩⁦‪@GayleKing‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYGovCuomo‬⁩ NYPD Dermot Shea, unethical MD Dr Andrew Fagelman remind me of Jeffrey Epstein, they want the case closed!
Dr Andrew Fagelman assault
misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d…Hooks letter threatening me w/2nd false cross complaint. How many Teflon enablers all these yrs?
misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2020/03/nypd-d…pic.twitter.com/QtWwiNyHGe
Even the New York post sent Dermot Shea a message about his abuse of power involving The Patriot Act and their news reporter.  

Just like Jeffrey Epstein, Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks, NYPD IA crooks protecting all crimes erasing crimes and "other Teflon criminal enablers" they are devoted to lying abuse of power and engaging as many people in making a mockery of their wrong doing crimes... they want my case closed and I've how many audios of NYPD Internal Affairs obstructing justice -- keep my case closeD, New York City lawyers Corporation counsel lied in my case goal protect Civil rights violations  protects all crimes from MD office to NYPD IA, Jeffrey Epstein want the case closed on all his crimes and how did that work out for him? 
suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
NYPD Dermot Shea reminds me of Dr Andrew Fagelman, Delita Hooks and Jeffrey Epstein. Let's ask NYPD DA ADAS under oath about my case and how about Jeffrey Epstein and why Zero Crimes are in the NYPD statistical reports? All enablers our cases TEFLON! suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/03/nypd-d…

suzannahtroy (@suzannahtroy)
NYPD Police Commissioner Dermot Shea openly corrupt imagine if he + his henchmen had to be accountable for all crimes they erased involved in obstructing Justice discrimination karma? Jeffrey Epstein + Teflon enablers openly above the law. Epstein karma …ruptmisogynistdermotshea.blogspot.com/2020/02/nypd-p…