Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included

Mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly Protected NYPD Fixing and Favors My Case Included
mayor bloomberg, de Blasio I call Bloomed Blasio, Ray Kelly, Campisi, Bratton, Reznick, O'Neill Know a lot about fixing crime don't they?

See bottom of Blog to see info Unions, Wiki page, Vote Quinn OUT! etc.

See my YouTubes & Blog Postings on CityTime Corruption starting w/ May 27, 2010 Suzannah B. Troy's 1st YouTube on CityTime calling for NO renewal w/ SAIC and a full investigation!!! Reminder: Rudy gave us SAIC & CityTime (We didn’t need either-Mike ran with it Tax Payer’s Titanic)
Don't believe the news, New Yorkers are angry & will not vote for BLOOMBERG! Note: Mayor Bloomberg and his top deputies & key staff all took immunity in the Haggerty trial. Why? Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury Haggerty Trial. Next the CityTime Trial with Team Bloomberg suffering amnesia yet again! Stay tuned! Vote for Christine Quinn if YOU want Mike to have a 4th term from the golf course! In front of SAIC NY offices demanding way more than 600 million $ back for The People of NYC !http://youtu.be/5MgD4ncQF18 Letter in Defense of Suzannah's YouTube Channel GoogleE-Burka by Louis Flores URGENT 911 Tech System ECTP Criminal Investigation Needed! http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/citytime-ectp-yell-down-mayor-bloomberg.html?m=1
Mike Yelled down Aug. 20 CityTime and ECTP 911 Tech

Friday, February 22, 2013

NY Post Says YouTube girl egged on to beat girl viral 25 views Delita Hooks trying to beat the crap out of me over 3,360 views


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/preteen_bx_brawl_game_x5kczRXiootH0LmicV1k1L

You will see people sitting around and not one person speaks up to say stop this is wrong except the victim who says it is not funny to people who are clearly finding the violent assault egged on by an adult who is so proud and mentally ill she does not understand what she is doing is child abuse and mayor Bloomberg thinks the problems are guns.


My YouTube has over 3, 360 views a lot closer to going viral than this and if the new york post posted my youtube in an article it may give this video above stiff competition.


Maybe the NY Post confident that video will be viral by the end of the day so they are forecasting?

http://nycculturepoppolitics.blogspot.com/2013/02/dr-andrew-fagelman-soho-155-spring-st.html?m=1


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em


Like the violent little girl in the video Delita Hooks goes for my face --- but Delita Hooks first tells me definitively she is going to slap the crap out of me.    She can be seen taking off her shoes, throwing at least one of them as she runs as fast and hard at me to punch me in the eye nearly blinding me a patient who had 2 numbing injections to my arm and never put down my bags or my iphone.

I guess Delita Hooks did not know the video camera was still running as she slapped my hand and phone twice knocking it to the ground before running with the goal to hurt my eye as badly as possible.

Like the violent little girl in the video she grabbed my hair.

I told Det. Vergona that I do not believe this was the first time Delita Hooks ever did this.

Det. Vergona said she has no police record in NY but he refused to look in another state.

I wonder if has a record under her maiden name or he people just did not come forward because they do not trust the NYPD?

Delita Hooks slapped me, running punch to my eye, grabbed my hair and when I did the bare minimum to stop her without putting down my bags and phone grabbing her hair and taking her down -- a first for me, I have never touched a woman's hair before she would not let go of my hair harming my already damaged 50 year old neck worse and she tried kicking me in the groin.

The heavy set woman you see in the beginning of the video is leaning against the walk on her hands like she is at a bus stop watching the unprofessional Delita Hooks and she got Delita Hooks to finally let go of my hair be getting in between us but the very bias woman said to me first let go of her.

I put up my hands and said I am not touching her it is her that won't let go of me.    The evil creeps already blaming the victim?   I was bent over like a bridge because Delita Hooks a  violent unprofessional receptionist office manager would not let go of my hair and she kicked the heavy set woman who grimaced in pain and than Delita kicked me in the groin but I had always tried to keep as far away from her as she pursued me even in the beginning when she menaced me coming out from behind the counter yelling I have no rights.....talking crazy to me.


Her foot touched my pubic bone but did not hurt me because despite her holding on to my hair.

To assault a patient is violating a patients right as was the verbal assault that came first starting with her standing up berating me who am I I have no rights.....crazy and this is not news?

She was not fired or arrested.   Internal Affairs is supposedly investigating just like the NYPD are supposedly investigating this video.

Of course not one political leader speaks up.   Interesting the silence.


Also feminists never want to talk about female violence.....not a word about women trying to beat up other women or girls...not one word.